PERFORMANCE // ANALOG & DIGITAL
|Battery check & Frequencies||YES|
|Stand by mode||YES|
|Transmitter / Receiver: International Frequency (kHz)||457|
|Transmitter / Receiver: W-Link frequency (mHz)||868|
|Digital and analog||YES|
|Simultaneous detection of multiple victims||YES|
|Possibility to mark / unmark the victim found||YES|
|Bandwidth of search (m)||50|
|2 search modes: Novice, Expert + analog option||YES|
|Time (in hours)||250|
|Motion sensor for the automatic transmission||YES|
|Power 4 alkaline AAA/LR03||YES|
|Performed according to European standard ETS 300 718||YES|
|Very easy to use||YES|
|Indicators of direction and distance||YES|
|Function marking victims||YES|
|Multiple victims icon||YES|
The Link is the most efficient avalanche beacon on the market.
With two different modes - for beginners or for advanced users - and the W-link additional frequency, the Link is the most reliable device in multi-victim search situations.
Featuring the exclusive Arva standby mode, the Link has an optimal design and a highly user-friendly interface. It’s the best beacon for professionals and the most advanced users who simply want the best performance.
W-link is an exchange protocol that confirms and supplements the information carried by the 457 kHz international standard signal. This new protocol, which operates on the 868 mHz W-Link frequency:
• Resolves complex multiple burial situations where standard- frequency transmit/receive reaches its limits.
• Allows a more reliable estimation of the number of burials.
• Lets user mark/unmark victims precisely.
• Lets you choose the victim you search for first (based on the search scenario: the nearest victim may not necessarily the easiest to access; the search is not based on the identity of the victim, since this information is not provided).
- Digital and analog
- Search Bandwidth: 50 meters
- 3 antennas
- 4 AAA alkaline batteries
- Operating time: 250+ hours
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 250 grams